Are you driven to succeed, especially in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment?
Do you have a passion to continuously look for ways to improve, add value, and demonstrate great results?
We are looking for D365 Business Central Software developers to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Software Development Team Lead, the Dynamics 365 software developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high-quality software solutions that integrate Microsoft Dynamics software and third-party technologies to meet client needs.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle application development; tailor software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Business Solutions Navision (NAV)and Small Business Manager products.
- Development of high-quality code.
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers.
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
- Perform tuning improvement on software.
- Strong software development experience, ability to use development tools including Microsoft C/AL and .Net to develop solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or NAV.
- Strong database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an added advantage.
- Experience using Visual Studio Code and the AL programming language is an added advantage.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1-4 years of software development experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Navision (NAV) or related ERP solutions.
- Accounting certification is an asset.
Join our team
Qualified candidates are invited to send a copy of their cover letter and resume directly to our HR Team at careersIndia@binarystream.com
Kindly note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.